Addie Mae

Addie Mae
So BIG

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Perfect little Tuesday

Today was a perfect day! Addison had her 9 month check up... she is 18 lbs... 28 inches long. She is getting so big it is sad but exciting. I also got to get a pedi with my mom! We had a great time and even got the same color nail polish. I also learned something today... Addison's Great Great Grandma graduated from college with a teaching degree... Her Great Grandma has a teaching degree, Her Grandma has a Masters in Social Work and works with kids all the time... Her aunt Jen Jen has a teaching degree and so does her Mom. So crazy to think that all of us work in the education system. It is a great profession! I love my job and the kids I get to work with everyday... well almost every day! It makes me proud of my mom that she has a masters and got it after we all went to college. When I got home I got to play with Addie! She loves our two chocolate labs... they love her too especially when she eats cheerios! She was watching them out the window today and this is what she learned...
Monkey See Monkey Do...

1 comment: